What's new

Hockey Question (1 Viewer)

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
I have two goalies on my fantasy team (Brathwaite and Theodore) who are currently in platooning situations. Anybody know where I can find out the starting goalies for games so I can properly set my line-up?

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
Andrew, this is much harder than finding out if your pitcher is scheduled to start in fantasy baseball. Basically, there is no set in stone way to find this out.
Go to www.sportspages.com and enter the hockey section. Then click on either Montreal or St. Louis (that's who Braithwaite plays for right now, correct?). The only way to find out beforehand is to read the game previews for that night. Hopefully the writer will mention who the planned starter is going to be.
Good Luck.

Steeve Bergeron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steeve Bergeron
Evan's right. It's not that easy to know. I can tell you that Theodore will play Saturday, but not tomorrow (Hackett will). That's what Michel Therrien (Montreal's coach) said today to the media.

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the update Steeve, that helps immsensely. Anytime you happen to hear about whether Hackett or Theodore will be starting, drop me an e-mail or PM if you think of it. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlohaTiger
Recent bookmarks