HO1KC DVD Insert?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Adam_D, Aug 12, 2003.

1. Adam_D

Adam_D Stunt Coordinator

did anyone get an insert with their HO1KC dvd? i opened mine and there was no insert but a pocket that looks like it should have one?

thanx
    adam

2. Travis_W

Travis_W Supporting Actor

Ugh, every Tuesday never fails. If there's no insert with your DVD that means it wasn't supposed to come with one. I don't mean to sound...well mean but it's the truth, studios like Lion's Gate, Universal, and Disney do not support inserts any longer (Lion's Gate never did to my knowledge). There's a chapter index on the back cover, just pull the cover out and it should be on the back, kind of a pain but at least they made one.

3. Adam_D

Adam_D Stunt Coordinator

travis,
    i won't take that the wrong way, i guess i never pay attention to those posts. but i just found it odd that being a paper/cardboard case that there was a "pocket" for a booklet and nothing there. but from what i've heard so far i guess nothing was supposed to be there. if this was a snapper case with no insert or not had the pocket i would not have wondered.

adam

4. Todd Robertson

Todd Robertson Second Unit

I can live without inserts....dont like them if the only purpose is for chapter stops. it's a waste of paper. BUT Adam is correct. why put a pocket sleeve in a case with nothing in it? thats the question. they make it look like it should be there. I thought the same thing and posted the same question on another forum. I'm already pissed at the sticker issue....mine ripped.

5. Adam_D

Adam_D Stunt Coordinator

sorry to hear yours ripped todd i heard someone else complain about the same thing over at bloody-disgusting.com. i ripped mine off carfully b/c i was afraid of that and it still ripped a tiny spot of the ink off[​IMG]

i myself could care less about the inserts as well. they only time i like them is when it's a small book with tid bits of info and whatnot in them. but really why waste the cardboard to put a pocket there and nothing in it. they could have saved money by not even putting it there?

6. Todd Robertson

Todd Robertson Second Unit

yeah Adam...when I opened my case I didnt say.. hey! wheres my insert?!! I said..hey! wheres my booklet!!! thats what it looks like should have been included...or repros of the artwork..or something other than wasted space. oh well....