What's new

hmm would this work (ipod related) (1 Viewer)

Reid K

Stunt Coordinator
Here are a few options I was wondering if they would work with an ipod battery.
1. I see it has that 4 AA battery thing would I be able to just use that after the ion battery died?
2. Would I be able to send the ipod in to apple 1 month before the warranty up and say the battery is no longer 100%, and reset my warranty with a new one?
3. Im I worrying too much about the battery dying on me.
It is weird I really want an ipod but the battery is just a huge concern for me, after 1-2 years I dont want it to be an expensive paper weight, I have also seen the site were you can buy replacement batteries but those are expensive, and im afraid I would damage the ipod doing that

Bill_D

Supporting Actor
http://www.ipodbattery.com/

There are other 3rd party solutions as well so us iPod owners are not at the complete mercy of Apple. But, if the battery is not holding a full charge just before the warranty is up, send it in.

Keep in mind that the iPod batteries are rated for 500 charging cycles. So, if you did a full charge everyday that would equal 18 months. The Apple warranty for iPods is 1 year.

Reid K

Stunt Coordinator
Okay cool one last thing I need quickly answered please since I might be ordering one tonight. Does a 3g PC ipod work with a usb 1.1 connection?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks