What's new

hk7200 or outlaw 950/7100 (1 Viewer)

RonW

Grip
Hi I have finally narrowed my list to the outlaw 950/ 7100 combo or the HK 7200. The HK is available for 999 while the outlaw is 1500. I dont mind spending the extra money for a significant sound difference. Has anyone had a chance to compare these two? Thanks

Ron

ChrisLazarko

Supporting Actor
I like the HK72000 just because it's a beautiful unit and I know from experience they include the best of parts. As for the outlaw, it's very nice too, never had a chance to hear what you want... I would stick with the HK, or go and try them both, see if you can hear a different... That's HK's top of the line reciever so I doubt the outlaw would be any better if at all.

dale^g

Stunt Coordinator
i don't know much about the Outlaw but the HK7200 a monster...i had to build a shelf (above my PRTV) just to hold the thing and still worry i'll come home one day and find it on the floor. the amp section may not be quite as nice as the Outlaw but it's still pretty damn beefy and for $1K it's worth it by far!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks