HK225 just bought need some help.

Discussion in 'AV Receivers' started by ChrisLazarko, Aug 18, 2003.

1. ChrisLazarko

ChrisLazarko Supporting Actor

I just bought my new HK AVR-225 reciever and I love it. Although the manual is very confusing and doesn't explain anything too well.

Right now I have it hooked up to my Klipsch Quintet speakers (4 satellites, 1 center satellite) and a Polk Audio PSW250 subwoofer. (I know the sub isn't very good)

I was just wondering if you guys could help me on what settings I should go through like where the distance settings are, crossover, and anything else I would need to do to get my system properly set up.

I would do this all myself but like I said the HK manual is pretty crappy designed, nice reciever though.

2. Rus Bowisc

Rus Bowisc Stunt Coordinator

I have the AVR-125, and have to agree: the manual is absolutely horrible. Furthermore, the layout is cluttered and annoying.

Once you take the time and learn your receiver's functions, it won't be as complicated as it looks.

Rus

3. ChrisLazarko

ChrisLazarko Supporting Actor

I can't figure out some things, is there any direct way to set the exactly frequency it will send everything over to sub or to what frequency it will stop sending it to my speakers or any way I can manually adjust it on the reciever.

Aside from setting things from small to large...?