What's new

HK Warranty & Shipping Info from Canada (1 Viewer)

Peter_J_B

Agent
Ok, I am hoping, although not holding my breath that someone can answer this for me.

I am looking at the HK AVR-325z receiver, which is the refurb model. I see that I can get it for rougly $400-435 US shipped. Now I live in canada, toronto to be exact, and understand that the warranty is "US only." What I'm wondering is that if HK service depots, would accept the receiver for warranty work, if I shipped it to them, versus dropped it off in person. Also, would I have to pay shipping both ways, or just to ship to them only?

I can get the refurb in canada, but it would cost significantly more, even after currency conversion, so if I can ship it out, it would save me the hassle of driving, and save me a lot of money, especially if it never needs warranty work.

Thanks for any comments or thoughts.

Peter_J_B

Agent
Nevermind, I have found the answer.

In case anyone else was wondering, it doesn't matter how the receiver gets to the depot in the US, they will service it apparently, however, they will not ship back to an address outside the US.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks