What's new

HK AVR130 for $399CDN worth it? (1 Viewer)

Jose Robles

Agent
I saw that Future Shop here in Canada has this receiver on sale this weekend from the normal $699 they usually sell it for. I'm thinking of replacing the Technics SA-DX940 I have in my family room and was wondering if it was a good deal or not? I can probably get $200CDN for the Technics so I'd end up paying ~$200 out of pocket plus taxes. I'd be hooking it up to Polk Audio speakers. Main reason for picking this one was the fact that it has coaxial inputs for digital which the Technics is missing (only has Toslink).

Thanks for any advice.

Jose

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
No harm in picking one up and trying it out. If you don't like the sound return it within the 15 or 30 day return.

Kevin

Jose Robles

Agent
Well I took the plunge and ordered one online. Should be here in a couple of days. Hope it works out good.

Jose

Jose Robles

Agent
Just thought I'd write back and say that I'm extremely happy with this receiver. Great piece of hardware especially for the price I paid. Definitely recommend it as an entry level and then some receiver.

Jose

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks