What's new

Hk Avr 335 (1 Viewer)

James Sarno

Stunt Coordinator
Well...I finally upgraded my aging but trusty HK avr110 which I really don't want to get rid of but I got a hell of a deal on the HK avr 335 so I grabbed it...just wondering if anyone has any experience with this model...since i love my 110 Im assuming that the 335 will bring me glorious results.
TIA for the info.......

James Sarno

Stunt Coordinator
Well, Ryan...let me just say "Whoa" what a HUGE upgrade from the 110. I didn't think it would be such a big step up but I was totally wrong...The calibration was a since to use via the on screen display with the EZ SET system (supplied mic) tweaked it a bit after the EZ SET...set crossover settings...finally using the inputs for DVD Audio (something the 110 was lacking) Im just starting to really fool around with it (trying to find a FULL day to play with it) The extra power really comes through...breathing new life into my Infinity 5.1 set up (Entra Three fronts,Entra center,Entra One rears and the Entra Sub)
So far so good...Im very happy...As I "discover" more I'll post it...In the mean time Im very happy I upgraded from the aging (but trusty) 110...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks