1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Hk Avr 335

Discussion in 'AV Receivers' started by James Sarno, Feb 16, 2005.

1. James Sarno

James Sarno Stunt Coordinator

Well...I finally upgraded my aging but trusty HK avr110 which I really don't want to get rid of but I got a hell of a deal on the HK avr 335 so I grabbed it...just wondering if anyone has any experience with this model...since i love my 110 Im assuming that the 335 will bring me glorious results.
    TIA for the info.......

2. Ryan Leemhuis

Ryan Leemhuis Second Unit

I am interested of the results, please post!! [​IMG]

3. James Sarno

James Sarno Stunt Coordinator

Well, Ryan...let me just say "Whoa" what a HUGE upgrade from the 110. I didn't think it would be such a big step up but I was totally wrong...The calibration was a since to use via the on screen display with the EZ SET system (supplied mic) tweaked it a bit after the EZ SET...set crossover settings...finally using the inputs for DVD Audio (something the 110 was lacking) Im just starting to really fool around with it (trying to find a FULL day to play with it) The extra power really comes through...breathing new life into my Infinity 5.1 set up (Entra Three fronts,Entra center,Entra One rears and the Entra Sub)
    So far so good...Im very happy...As I "discover" more I'll post it...In the mean time Im very happy I upgraded from the aging (but trusty) 110...

4. Ryan Leemhuis

Ryan Leemhuis Second Unit

howa the bult in equalizer?