What's new

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Real Name
Sam Posten
356261_6227033_updates.jpg

Michael Bryce (Ryan Reynolds) is taking a break from bodyguarding and in therapy to deal with his angst over the events in Hitman’s Bodyguard. While relaxing in Capri (like the pants!) he is accosted by former client Darius Kincaid’s (Samuel L. Jackson) wife Sonia (Salma Hayek). Sonia needs Bryce to help rescue Darius from the clutches of villain, and I’m not making this up, Aristotle Papadopolous (Antonio Banderas). To beat Papadopolous they will enlist the aid of a mysterious agent from Bryce’s past, played by Morgan Freeman.

Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard (2021)

Released: 16 Jun 2021
Rated: R
Runtime: 100 min

Director: Patrick Hughes
Genre: Action, Comedy, Crime

Cast: Ryan Reynolds, Samuel L. Jackson, Salma Hayek
Writer(s): Tom O'Connor...

Continue reading...

Jeffrey D

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeffrey D Hanawalt
I loved the first film, but have read others besides you that didn’t like this film. I think I’ll pass.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I thought the wife was the worst part of the first film, so that they've made her the centerpiece of this film is not an enticement to see it.

Dray Crawford

Auditioning
Real Name
Draymond Crawford
If you want to laugh in a era of new style slap stick comedy, this is a good film. The jokes are over the top along with the action, which makes you forget about the current state of world affairs. 70 million is more than most critic choice movies that most people fail to see or want to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scoundrel
Recent bookmarks