What's new

Hitman2 Gamers: Whats your level? Mass Murder? :D (1 Viewer)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
I am ;) I kill like every guard i see :D...
Im having a blast though. Everything is so connected. Like in the Torpedo tube level (i forget the name), you gotta do everything in sequence, or the whole plan will come crumbling down like kill all the guards in the control room so when you pick the locks the cameras dont pick up on your
I stil havent been able to really sneak up on somebody and choke them with the wire, they always walk away too fast, or start suspecting me.

Bob McElfresh

Senior HTF Member
Well, you CAN shoot everything that moves. And I have had to resort to some of this on a few levels later with lots of Ninjas and a castle.

But you can do this with any FPS. The trick with HitMan2 is to minimize the body count.

In that room you mentioned, you only need to take out the first officer by the door & take his clothes. (Yes, just leave the body. If you try to drag it anywhere, you get noticed. ) The officers uniform will allow you to walk through the doors on the opposite side of the room. When you get near the generals quarters, shoot the 2 cameras watching it so you can pick the lock.

Paul_Fisher

Screenwriter
I just got my first "Silent Assassin" rating last night on the first level. 0% Aggression, 100% stealth, 0 alerts, 1 shot, 1 kill. Felt pretty good. Then as a bonus I got the silenced ballers as a weapon.

JamesH

Supporting Actor
I finished the game a few days ago on expert level(the middle difficulty). My final tally for the whole game ended up being roughly 3/4 full stealth bar, 1/4 full aggression bar.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Wow, how do you guys do taht?! :eek:
Right now im in the embassy one where i gotta get his suitcase. its hard as heck to not get noticed, or to resist the urge to bring out the gun when guards are suspecting you. Still its mega fun :D

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
I got the Hitman rating on 1 level, Torpedo. Otherwise the rest have been Mass Murder. The game takes a lot a patience, something I'll have to learn. At least the game has replay value.

Ian_Fisher

Stunt Coordinator
I was wondering how this game compares to the first Hitman. I haven't played the first one, but I am LOVING this one. I figured if the first one is any good, I'd go pick it up.

Gabe Oppenheim

Stunt Coordinator
I've only played the first two levels (darn school and work!), but I got "Hitman" on level one and "Executioner" on level two. Then again, I'm trying not to be too aggressive; the fun of this game is in the sneaking around bits, not the shoot 'em up bits.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks