What's new

Hitman 2 - Third level help. (1 Viewer)

Scott Wong

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott Wong
I just bought this game a couple of days. I've not had a chance to spend too much time at it. I just don't think I'm thinking creatively as I need to be... the fact that I acheive nothing but 'Mass Murderer' status may be a clue. :D

I'm at Kirov (sp?) Park... the Third Level. You arrive at the pier in your fancy speedboat. You gotta cross the street. Your gear is behind the dumpster. You gotta take out the two General's.

Here's my question: Uhhh, how in the Hell do I accomplish this mission? ;)

This game is friggin' difficult! Does anyone have any tips, tricks, walk-thru (hahaha!!) or cheats (invincibility would be nice...)

I get the Sniper rifle. Peer out from behind the corner of the first building across the street. I can't even understand how in the world to use the scope on the Sniper rifle. Where are the simple crosshairs?

It's a great game. Graphics and sound effects are awesome. The orchestrated music is phenomenal, as well.

Now, if only I could stop dying...

Scott.

Demetri K

Stunt Coordinator
Ahhhhhhh that one. I think thats the one where they are going to a meeting in the part. For that one I never used The sniper rifle.

In the Equipment drop off there should be 2 car bombs. The first one is easy. you have to go into the sewer and find the car that is parked over a manwhole. Once you do that place that on car one. Then after that You have to find the other car. Once you do that you have to find the driver(who is taking a piss somewhere. Once you find him kill him and change his clothes. Hide that body and go to the car plant the bomb and walk away. In a bout 20 seconds you will here BOOM!!!!!!!! go to the exit!!!! Check game faqs.com if you need help!!!!

JamesH

Supporting Actor
I never used the car bombs. What I did was fiberwire the first guard as he rounds the corner, and take his uniform. Snag your gear, making sure the sniper rifle is holstered. Then walk on the far edge of the perimeter sidewalk, being careful not to arouse the two guards on the inner sidewalk. Then you can sneak around on the perimeter behind all the buildings, being careful of any straggling guards. Eventually you'll get to the other side of the level, where you'll need to dispose of a guard, climb a radio tower, and take "the shot". You'll have to kill them both with one shot most likely, so save, and wait for the right moment. Then get the heck out of there, via either the sewers or the way you came in. The above way might be a bit easier, but it's not as satisfying.

Scott Wong

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott Wong
I find myself getting lost within the sewer system but I'm going to keep trying. I know of the other way as well that James mentioned. I haven't yet tried the sniper-method, per se but I will. It seems if you're above ground too long and not really getting the job done in a short while, the General's escape and you lose the mission altogether.

Scott.

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
This is the easiest mission to get Silent Assassin on if you follow Demetri's gameplan above, except knock out the limo driver instead of killing him. Boom, boom, no alerts, no unnecessary deaths, Silent Assassin rating, and silenced twin ballers as a reward. Sweeeet... :)

DustinDavis

Stunt Coordinator
FYI everybody,

I got a Silent Assassin rating on this level even though I killed the limo driver. I don't think I got the silenced Ballers as a reward, so it must be the "no-kill" that gets you the reward and the rating is less important.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks