What's new

Hitchcock on Blu-ray? (1 Viewer)

montrealfilmguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ben Weaver
well,i just read yet another article about the so-called inevitable demise of blu-ray and the only thing i can think of is to

once again quote the most famous three words ever spoken from Hollywood.

Nobody knows anything

Again ,what i said before if you remove all the docs,the making-of's,and the nice hour long program where Scorsese

and others drool over Psycho,revealing fascinating details on what to look for, then i say you're missing out on a lot

And maybe Spielberg will finally have commentaries and let go of that philosophy about letting the films "speak for themselves "

I'm even willing to listen about 1941.

sorry 'bout hijacking.

So, should I order the UK Psycho? I have the U.S. version but it doesn't have lossless mono. I'm still unsure of whether or not it would make a difference.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Originally Posted by eric scott richard

So, should I order the UK Psycho? I have the U.S. version but it doesn't have lossless mono. I'm still unsure of whether or not it would make a difference.

I bought the UK version first because I wanted the BRD much earlier than the US release and not because of the lossless mono. I ended up with both releases because somebody bought me the US version for a Xmas gift. IMO, the differences in the audio doesn't justify the purchase of both, unless money spent isn't a concern.

Crawdaddy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks