What's new

hitachi ptv53udx10ba (1 Viewer)

gab_

Stunt Coordinator
Admin: if this is in the wrong forum, I apologize, and please direct me to the appropriate place.

here's the story... at my place of employment, we got one of these back from service. no remote, no manual, no service history. this is the 4:3 model, produced in 11/01. I am going to try to purchase it, and would like to see just how much it should be worth. I offered $300, because of it's age, remote status, and lack of info of it's history. am I out of line with this offer? thanks in advance. greg

John S

Senior HTF Member
With warranty or without????

Without a warranty of any kind... $300 is a good deal for you.

I think such a display would go for more used. But $300 to $500 would be the likely range on it.

It gets good reviews for the most part.

gab_

Stunt Coordinator
300-500 was the approximate range I had in my mind. it does come with the full manufacturers warranty, but the trade off(at least in my mind) is:
1)no remote
2)don't know why it came back(or if there were any service calls prior to this
3)contrast at 100% for 4 years

I would be more comfortable paying more for it if I knew the owners a little bit.

John S

Senior HTF Member
Hmm full warranty.... I dunno.... Seems $300 is to good of a deal in your favor.

Of course the real answer is as dirt cheap as you can possibly score it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks