What's new

Hitachi 32 UDX (1 Viewer)

KennyG

Grip
I bought a Hitachi 32 UDX a little over a year ago, and I have been having problems with the color fading in the lower left corner. It bothers me every time I watch TV, my eyes just focus on it. I have had some service men come out (since I bought the Circuit City warranty) and one guy had me unhook all of my speakers, and move the TV to a different spot in the room. The problem was still there. He said it was the earth's magnetism, but it was never a problem with any other TVs. Family below us has no problems with their TV either. Circuit City said they have to replace parts before they can replace my TV. Has anyone else had a problem with this TV, brand of TV, or Circuit City not wanting to replace a TV after you bought their warranty. Let me know, I can't stand living with my TV like this, and I need advice.

Thanks!

John S

Senior HTF Member
Welcome to the "so-called" extended warranty nightmare. Best of luck getting it resolved.

Everybody I know these days is getting the shaft or at least way to much hassle on their warranties when they try to use them.

Not just with TV's, with everything these days...

Just keep on them, until it is perfect, be relentless...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks