1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

"Hit and Runway" DVD?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Michael Allred, Nov 8, 2002.

1. Michael Allred

Michael Allred Screenwriter

Michael
    [​IMG]
    I've seen this film a couple of times on cable (always in widescreen too) and was interested in buying it on DVD buuuuut amazon.com lists it as a "special order" and has no technical information on it. DVD Empire doesn't even list it at all.
    Does anybody own this by chance? Is it widescreen? Audio options? Any special features? Pic/sound quality?
    For those that don't know, "Hit and Runway" is an indie flick about 2 guys (1 straight Italian, the other a gay Jewish fella) who are attempting to write a script. Kerr Smith also has a role as a gay man attracted to Jewish guys.

2. Mark_Wilson

Mark_Wilson Screenwriter

I haven't seen it but from what I can find it looks like Full Frame (1.33:1) and DD 2.0. I think it has a commentary track too.

3. Michael Allred

Michael
    LOL, every time it's been on cable TV it was in widescreen but the DVD is 1.33?

4. Kenneth_C

Kenneth_C Second Unit

I rented it. IIRC, it's widescreen, but non-anamorphic. Transfer & pic quality was about par for the course for a small, indie film (i.e. nothing special, but watchable). Didn't listen to the commentary track, so I can't comment on it.

5. Michael Allred

Michael
    So what's the deal with the DVD being difficult to find? As I said previously, amazon lists it as a "special order" and DVDEmpire doesn't have it at all.

6. Mark_Wilson

Mark_Wilson Screenwriter

7. NeilEdwards

NeilEdwards Stunt Coordinator

DVDPlanet.com shows it as "low stock" for $22.46. This is where I bought my copy.