What's new

Hisense 65" 65U6GR in a 2x2 TV wall ?? (1 Viewer)

MightyMous3r

Auditioning
Real Name
Shawn S
I was going to do the classic 120" screen / projector for my home theater.... but then last minute I switched gears and want to do a 2x2 ( 4 of 65" Tv's) instead.

I am looking at getting four of the Hisense 65U6GR. Seem this TV going by the reviews / rtings.com is a best bang for the buck tv.

The million dollar question is... In the settings or advance settings of this TV, is there a "flip" the screen option. I would like to hang the top two tv's upside down. The top bezel is thin and would like a thin line between all four tv's.
I have seen the Samsung's have this option. Just I can not find anywhere online if Hisense offers this in their menu.

Also very much open for recommendations for a 2x2 converter as well. Which leads straight into: Do the 2x2 converters have this as an option built in? To flip the display before it hits the tv input?

I am a total newbie here on a medium budget. So please keep that in mind when recommending2x2 converters.

I would like to thank all that assist / offer advice in advance !

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks