Hilarious, a Halo physics experiment!

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
Real Name
Chris
Using the Warthog underground in Silent Cartographer is a big help when you have to fight those 2 Hunters!

The 1st time I did it with my marine buddies on the Warthog, I was surprised how easy it was to take out the Hunters. The marines unloaded the .50cal on them and while the Hunters were trying to get to the marines, they forgot about me and I just took 'em out from behind.

Jared_B

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
Is there any way to make a VCD out of this thing? Would I need any special software (running just XP now), or can I just burn the CD with the file on it?

thanks,

Dan B

Screenwriter
Reaction score
Jared, have you ever made a VCD before? www.vcdhelp.com is a good place to start. You can easily make a VCD using Nero or a similar program, but you will first have to convert the .mov file into an Mpeg using the guides from the VCD Help website.
Oh...a lot of people have suggested already to the Official Xbox Magazine to include it on the next DVD. I suppose the song licensing would be an issue, though...
-Dan

Jared_B

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
Thanks, Dan! - this would be my first VCD

I just converted the file to mpg, now I just have to burn it. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

Thanks

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Montelereplay