What's new

Highlander The Series: Season One - Artwork and cast questions (1 Viewer)

Johnny G

Supporting Actor
Link Removed
This is from DVD Planet but is there a bigger pic somewhere online and can anyone tell me who stars in the series as I can't find it at imdb.com?

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Link Removed for the artwork. Frankly it's pretty lame
Adrian Paul stars in the series, Christopher Lambert is in the first episode, and the bad Immortal of the week is the guy who played Bull on Night Court :)

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
That's the artwork from the website release. What the wide-release packing will look like is anyone's guess at the moment.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
It's identical packaging except the Anchor Bay logos from what I can tell. The official released art by AB is the same pic from the website

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
That's too bad. Now the people who buy the AB version will have the same crappy cover art as I do. While I love my disc's the covers are horrible.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Oooh, it IS new packaging

That is MUCH better

Wish there wasn't that big honking Adrian Paul on the side. I figured a hilt would be better

stephen^wilson

Stunt Coordinator
From the look of that picture,it would seem that the anchor bay version comes in a fold out pack which is a hell of a lot better than the fantastically crappy covers the set from the highlander site comes in.This is on my must buy list.

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Can you imagine how difficult it must have been to pitch this show to broadcasters?

"It's about this guy, and at the end of every show he chops someone's head off."

"Sounds lovely, we'll take it."

Definately buying this. All seasons... or at least this season one, and the forthcoming best-of and season two.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
given the popularity of the movie, and the typical genre of syndicated hour shows, I'd say it was an easy sell

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
When I first saw that cover I went to Anchor Bay to see if that's the picture they show. Sure enough it is. While I like it well enough, something about it looks odd. I can understand why anyone would think it is a fan mock-up. Look at the top where the green color meets the black.

Gregory E

Second Unit
Wow! This is coming out November 12th too?!? That's going to be a really expensive day....
By the way, that pic does look a little odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks