High School Reunion on the WB

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Calvin_Su, Feb 2, 2003.

1. Calvin_Su

Calvin_Su Stunt Coordinator

Is anyone else watching this? I haven't seen anyone discussing it. I'm ashamed to say I find this show addicting. [​IMG]

oh, and Holly is hot [​IMG]

2. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Is she the one who admitted to be a virgin throughout high school? If so, she's very attractive.

3. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

I have been enjoying the show. But, my wife read someplace that the show is a bit rigged. She heard some of the people were not from the same graduating class as they say. And she heard that the one guy refused to do the show because the producers wanted to say he was the nerd in school and he wasn't. I personally read an article from people who are friends with Natasha now and say that she is vamping it up to gain notoriety.

4. Calvin_Su

Calvin_Su Stunt Coordinator

Yeah, "admitted" to being a virgin in high school. I don't see whats so embarrasing about that.

5. Chris_Morris

Chris_Morris Screenwriter

Todd, there was an article on that in Entertainment Weekly a few weeks back. It was all about stretching the truth in "reality" tv. HSR by far is the worst offender. None of the people in the show were actually the "stereotypes" they are portraying on the show, and 4 of the people weren't in the class of '92.

Chris

6. Henry Gale

Henry Gale Producer

I was in Illinois last week and picked up a copy of Trapeze, the Oak Park & River Forest High School newspaper. There was a full page article on the show mostly dealing with the lack of reality.
    It was my school and all of us who attended it are justly proud.
    Did Ernest Hemingway edit your school paper? Did (the voice of) Homer Simpson graduate (1975) from your school ? [​IMG] How about Ray Kroc? Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio?
    The WB's show is a harmless bit of fluff that I'm not watching. It does not focus on or represent the real Oak Park.

7. Ning Wong

Ning Wong Stunt Coordinator

this is addicting..
    yeah holly is pretty hot.

i enjoy the show, and i think the tall girl needs to grow up and so does natasha.