What's new

High School Reunion Collection/16 Candles/Weird Science/The Breakfast Club (1 Viewer)

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
I hate to say it, but judging by how great its selling on amazon.com ,currently at number 34. Expect full blown special editions sometime next year.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Its now number 25 on amazons top dvd sales ! Its actually only 5 spots away from from being up there, with lion king platinum edition ! Expect special editions next year for sure .:D

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
Hey, can somebody check and see if the DTS track on Weird Science is missing the boobs dialogue as mentioned in another thread?

EricMa

Grip
I bet the Amazon sales rank is so high because very few B&M stores are advertising this release. Amazon's price beats everybody by a good margin. $2 cheaper than all the online stores also. Amazon is the place to buy this.

Plus I bet this will be one of those that is underestimated in B&Ms so finding it will be a challenge.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Eric hit it on the head. The reason I bought it from Amazon was that the box set is only 30 bucks, less than B&Ms and with no tax or shipping. It was a no-brainer.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
The search engine omits things based on many, many, MANY factors.
Using the "title" only option usually works well, especially for a word not usually found in HTF thread titles (in this case, for example, "breakfast").

M.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks