1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

High Life (2018)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Reggie W, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Wayne_j

Wayne_j Cinematographer

Wayne
    Probably the part with the fire extinguisher.

2. Colin Jacobson

Colin Jacobson Lead Actor

The movie made me think about taking a nap - what's unpleasant about that? :D

Reggie W likes this.
  3. Reggie W

Reggie W Producer

Pike Bishop
    Nothing, I could use a nap. -_-

I think watching this film after reading that article about Facebook just was...well...not a good combo. I mean I love people and animals and don't really understand the concept of treating them as if they have no value...because I would never do that. Basically, after watching this film and reading that article I had to leave the house and go do something good for someone because I just wanted to contribute something positive to the world...maybe in that respect this was not a such a bad thing for me.

4. Jeff Cooper

Jeff Cooper Cinematographer

The part where George Clooney loses his grip on the line and falls away into space. In real life that wouldn't happen because there is no drag in space. He was holding onto the line and would have been travelling the same speed as everything else. There would have been no pull to make him let go, and even if he did let go, he would still just be floating there, not flying away.