What's new

HIGH-END BOSTON ACOUSTICS VR975(2), VR-MX(2), VRMC(1) for sale (1 Viewer)

I'm in Lubbock, TX and have a pr of VR975 for $1500.00/pr. I will pay up to $100.00 of the shipping. This price is firm, trust me I don't want to sell them but my wife wants flush-mounts . I compromised my speakers for a 50" LED-LCD. Worth it? We'll see. [email protected] if interested. I also have 1/pr of VR-MX (Black) (new= MSRP $799.95/pr) - My price = $500.00/pr and a VR-MC (Cherry) (new MSRP $599.95) My Price = $250.00. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT PICTURES.
-1 Pair of VR-MX (Black) (new= MSRP $799.95/pr) - My price = $500.00/pr - These speakers are are smooth as silk. Each speaker has 2 - 5.25" woofers and 2 - 1" tweeters. They mount flush on the wall to give a theater-like look. They are VERY loud with unnoticeable distortion, they can handle the volume very well. Very crisp effect speakers, by far the best I have ever owned. I WILL BRING THEM TO THE METROPLEX!!

- 1 VR-MC (Cherry) (new MSRP $599.95) My Price = $250.00
Very sharp Center Channel, Crisp-Loud speaker. It sounds as good as it looks. This center channel makes movies come alive! If you have ever watched a movie in surround and wished you could hear the dialogue over the effects than this is your speaker!! Voices are amplified and clear and they are even more clear while playing music.

1 pair of VR975 speakers (Black) - (Discontinued - (new) MSRP/$1,600.00/ea.) - My price is = $750.00/ea. VERY LOUD!!! Each speaker has a powered 10" and 12" sub-woofer. They will handle any receiver you own. They will dare you to crank'em!! I also have very high end Monster cable speaker cables hooked to them if you want to purchase them as well (price on cables are negotiable - they where $350.00 NEW for the pair). I WILL BRING THEM TO THE METROPLEX!!!

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Moved from Speakers and Subwoofers. This is the only area of HTF where hardware may be offered for sale. Please do the following:

1. Review the guidelines at the top of this area.
  2. Edit your profile to include the email address listed in your for-sale listing (in place of the Facebook proxy address).

Thanks for your cooperation.

broton

Auditioning
Real Name
KC Brotherton
I have a pair of VR975s I am interested in selling. I also have a VR920. Let me know if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks