What's new

High Crimes worth watching? (1 Viewer)

ShanonS

Stunt Coordinator
I can't find a review anywhere, or much talk about it. Story on cover looked interesting, but hard to tell.

JohnnyHK

Stunt Coordinator
I just watched it last weekend. It's worth a rental for some excellent acting, but there's a twist at the end that was so lame that it ruined it for me. It turned what could have been a very good movie into one that's just ok.

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
For me, I don't even know that this was worth the rental. You can get this movie tons of different places in many better forms (i.e. better military court dramas).

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
Mediocre military-courtroom drama/thriller that was obvious, cliched and strained credibility. How I wish I had those 2 hours back in my life. Go re-watch A Few Good Men instead.

Bryce Miner

Stunt Coordinator
I thought the video transfer was quite nice, but content was horrible after the first hour. I hated the directing as well. No good use of the 2:35 aspect ratio. I could hardly stand watching just because of the terrible shots.

KyleK

Second Unit
Yeah, it had pretty bad cinematography. I wouldn't even rent it, unless you're a fan of Morgan Freeman or something.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
The scene where Judd scowls and hisses at Bruce Davison is just priceless! :laugh:
I reviewed this one. What a turkey.

Leon Liew

Stunt Coordinator
I borrowed it from a friend just because of Morgan Freeman
otherwise I 'll give it a miss because it had jagged edges.

Barry_B_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Barry
Nice rental, but won't wind up in my collection. Morgan and Ashley do work well together.

Rob Willey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rob
It's hard to fathom how far Carl Franklin has fallen since One False Move. I agree, don't bother.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks