What's new

Hi (1 Viewer)

mibe

Auditioning
Real Name
Michele
Hi to everybody! I'm mibe from Italy and I'm happy to join you in this forum! Bye.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Hi Mibe!

From looking at your other posts...I don't necessarily think 2.1 systems are "bad." It all depends on what it is YOU want. For music purposes, they are great. But if you are interested at all in cinema, even in small apartments there are nice, compact 5.1 systems that will give you more bang for your buck in terms of present-day DVD and Blu-ray releases.

But...welcome to the forum and tell us more about what you are looking for in a system and we've got lots of "experts" here who will give you great (even if disparate) advice and will be more than glad to help you spend your money! [/url]

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
Welcome Michele,

It's great to see folks from other areas of the world join the forum, but it would be especially helpful to others in the various sub-forums to know that you're not located in the US. You can set a location in your profile - click the "My Profile" tab at the top of the screen, then click "Edit Community Profile" and enter your location.

When we know where you are located, it makes it much easier for us to recommend certain retailers or brands that we know are available in your area.

Good luck in your search for new gear. I'll probably "see" you around the forums!

Jason

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Hi Mibe. Is that a combo of your first and last name?

mibe

Auditioning
Real Name
Michele
Yes it's a combo ... I find it awful but I use it in other forums and by now I've got used to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks