What's new

Hi, Speed - iPhone event confirmed for 10/13 (1 Viewer)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I was a little surprised the Pro iPhones are available before the iPhone 12 models. But great news for those who want the Pro.

I’m leaning towards the iPhone 12 Pro. The 6.1 inch size is closer to the iPhone X so it’s not a lot bigger. The Pro Max would be cool. But I’m not sure I want a phone that big. I’m still pondering, want to be sure it fits in my jeans pocket.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Verizon have a lot to prove, will see if they can do it. Apple gave them prime time, so that's a vote of confidence.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Pro Max is a no brainer for photographers and people taking video. For everyone else those extra features might not be worth it. To me? HELL YES.

And it's funny. The larger screen is my main selling point. Photography is secondary though well appreciated.

So, we are both going with the Pro Max. Cool. I will look into the clear case. I am always worried about the front of the phone not being protected with those kind of cases.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I’m mainly concerned if it’s too big to fit in my pocket and if it’s awkward to use. I use the iPhone X now. I have a 3D print I made of the iPhone X Max to see if I liked it. I still have it and comparing the dimensions of iPhone 12 Pro Max, it’s a tiny bit taller. So it’s amazing with the smaller bezel, the size is nice as compact. So the iPhone 12 Pro Max is nearly the same as the iPhone X Max.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks