What's new

hi guys...i need help getting THX plaques made up...where to get manufactured?? (1 Viewer)

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
hi guys!

As you may or may not know, Lion AV has been contracted to THX to assist with creating their new THX Video Calibration Program. LionAV will be teaching the class for them. Once certified the calibrator will be able to offer a "THX Certified Video Calibration".

We are wanting to get plaques made up that reflect this accomplishment but are not sure where to turn to. Any suggestions?? We want them to look like the movie theater kind of plaque...approx 8x10, gloss plastic with etched gold lettering.

Help??!!!!

thanks in advance

Gregg

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Do you know of a store that does trophies? Here in NJ, we have a few stores that sell custom made trophies for say the local little league baseball league, etc. etc. they also tend to do plaques and stuff, could you find one in New England and contact them?

Hope this helps... Obviously I have no recommendation on a particular store in New England though... :)

Jay

Tim Maynard

Stunt Coordinator
I would think an engraver should be able to make up the plaques, or at least put you onto someone who would be able to do them.
I'm a signmaker and have dealt with a local engraver to get plaques made up for ship engine rooms and the like. They should have some ideas of how to get the plaques made.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks