Hi All

Christian T Lee

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Christian Taylor Lee
Good Day All!
Just a quick note to introduce myself, my name is Christian Lee, currently living on Quebec, Canada and have been a Home Theatre enthusiast for about 17 years now.
I originally joined the Home Theatre Forum in the late Nineties but have since lost my log on credentials (many email addresses ago:)) so I thought I would rejoin.
Looking forward to catching up and joining the conversations.
Take care,
Christian

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
Welcome back, Christian!

It's pretty amazing when you think of how much home theater has evolved in 17 years! Back then, ProLogic was what most of us were running...

See you around the forums!

Christian T Lee

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Christian Taylor Lee
Hi Jason,
Thanks for the welcome.
Yeah, it really is something how home theater technology has progressed, I remember my friends back in the day just being amazed that different sounds were coming out of back speakers! :) And how they all wanted me to play over and over again the underground parking lot scene from Highlander on Laser Disc, marveling at the sound of the explosions!
It’s a lot of fun to see how far it all has come.
Take care,
Christian

Christian T Lee

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Christian Taylor Lee
Thank you Sam and Mike for the welcome,
Boy, I have been wracking my brains trying to remember what it might have been but it has been so many years...:)
Truth be told I don't think i had a very large post count back in the day so I am content to start all over, but thank you for the suggestion and offer to help locating my old ID.
Take care
Christian

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbob7777