Hey look!!! P@'s famous!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brian Bunge, May 16, 2001.

1. Brian Bunge

Brian Bunge Producer

I saw this over at Audioreview. It appears that Pat is famous, or maybe infamous! The retard that made the post is a real jerk, but I thought it would be fun to see one of our own, even if he is being made fun of!
    http://forums.consumerreview.com/crf...ew6^0@.ee93457
    Brian
    ------------------

2. Gregg Loewen

Gregg Loewen Video Standards Instructor, THX Ltd.
    Insider

Gregg Loewen
  3. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

4. Kyle Richardson

Kyle Richardson Screenwriter

I just hope nobody notices my secret name -- tHE dARk PrInCE " DEVIL" [​IMG]
    ------------------AOL Instant Messenger Name: kyler70

5. Dax Scott

Dax Scott Stunt Coordinator

I don't know what that guy is talking about. I happen to think Patman is sexy.
    Huh? Oh. I thought P@ was the name of that subwoofer... nevermind. [​IMG]
    (Now that I think about it, the Sunosubs really are pretty sexy. Perhaps I should seek professional help.)

6. Hank Frankenberg

Hank Frankenberg Cinematographer

Wow, I've been looking for an intellectual-based forum and I believe I've found it!! Thanks for the tip. That guy would make fun of all us D-I-Yers, because he obviously has: D-I-Y ENVY. He's one of those wandering lost souls who can't seem to remember which end of the screwdriver actually turns the screw. He's the guy who spends 10 times the amount we do on speakers, because he couldn't build one if the parts were all pre-cut and laid out on full-size patterns in front of him. Thanks for the laugh.
    Patrick, you do have a silly half-grin in that photo. You're supposed to look like a serious craftsman, covered with sweat-caked sawdust [​IMG]
    So, we can say we've attained notoriety when we've been ridiculed by a slack-jawed, mouth-breathing inbred on a silly forum.

7. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Well, my brush with celebrity has been deleted off that forum. It was nice while it lasted. Now I go crawl back into my cave...
    ------------------
    PatCave ; HT Pix ; Gear ; Sunosub I + III ; DVDs ; LDs