What's new

Hey I found my surround speakers im getting (1 Viewer)

kirtis_mcleskey

Stunt Coordinator
they are hear
http://www.audioallies.com/GetItem.asp?Item=E%2D712

Since I didnt know if I would like cerwin Vega speakers or not for my surrounds , I went to my aunts house and borrowed here for 2 hours and watched clisp of movies on them , and I love the sound that they had for surrounds, I know some here wont like me doint this , or they wouldnt do this themselves, but honestly , I think it sounds fine and Im happy with it , plus it fits in my budget

thanks guys for all the help on helping me decide to go tower speakrs or not for surrounds

tower is much better

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
Good job. You TRIED them and then decided you like them. So no one can tell you you're wrong.
I hate (oooh .... such a strong word) when people ask "Do these speakers sound good?"
Those speakers are very efficient (sensitivity rating) so you wont need much power to get them loud.
Again. Good job.

(what are you running up front?)

kirtis_mcleskey

Stunt Coordinator
well right now I have two towers spearks that are from mom and dads old stereo back in 1981 , they still sound good to my surprise, im eventually wanting to have all cerwin vega speakers, casue I like them ,

im looking at a 15 inch subwoofer that has a maximum power of 200 watts its $315 , speakers are very high lol

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks