Hey I found my surround speakers im getting

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by kirtis_mcleskey, Dec 28, 2003.

1. kirtis_mcleskey

kirtis_mcleskey Stunt Coordinator

they are hear
    http://www.audioallies.com/GetItem.asp?Item=E%2D712

Since I didnt know if I would like cerwin Vega speakers or not for my surrounds , I went to my aunts house and borrowed here for 2 hours and watched clisp of movies on them , and I love the sound that they had for surrounds, I know some here wont like me doint this , or they wouldnt do this themselves, but honestly , I think it sounds fine and Im happy with it , plus it fits in my budget

thanks guys for all the help on helping me decide to go tower speakrs or not for surrounds

tower is much better

2. Brian Johnson

Brian Johnson Supporting Actor

Good job. You TRIED them and then decided you like them. So no one can tell you you're wrong.
    I hate (oooh .... such a strong word) when people ask "Do these speakers sound good?"
    Those speakers are very efficient (sensitivity rating) so you wont need much power to get them loud.
    Again. Good job.

(what are you running up front?)

3. kirtis_mcleskey

kirtis_mcleskey Stunt Coordinator

well right now I have two towers spearks that are from mom and dads old stereo back in 1981 , they still sound good to my surprise, im eventually wanting to have all cerwin vega speakers, casue I like them ,

im looking at a 15 inch subwoofer that has a maximum power of 200 watts its $315 , speakers are very high lol