What's new

Hey how about The Rat Patrol tv series?? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
Does anyone know who has the rights to this or who we should harass to get this out. Or maybe a better question is does anyone remember this series but me. One of my favorite shows as a kid. I loved Hogans Heroes too.

Jerry AZ

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah; I always wanted one of those Jeep's. :D
Another series that would be cool to have is Combat. Anybody remember that one?

Ben Motley

Supporting Actor
Nah, we'll just have to pool our efforts, buy the rights, and release the darn thing ourselves! :D So, have ya got any good links to Rat Patrol sites Jeff?
And Jerry, I don't recall Combat off the top of my head, but I bet I might if I saw it. Got a site for that one?

Jerry AZ

Stunt Coordinator
And Jerry, I don't recall Combat off the top of my head, but I bet I might if I saw it. Got a site for that one?
Nope, I haven't even thought about that series for years. It was the Rat Patrol that made me remember it. I do remember that it had Vic Morrow in it, and took place in the Euro theater.

Ernesto Santos

Stunt Coordinator
Oh you guys struck a long dormant urge in me. I loved those series. Wasn't Combat on on Monday nights and Rat Patrol on Fridays?

Gordon St Pierre

Stunt Coordinator
I love both these shows also..In fact Here in Canada Combat is on everday at 5 pm On the History channel..It would be quite a DVD set ..over 150 1 hr episodes.
Heres a few things to refresh your memories:
Vic Morrow- Sgt. Saunders
Rick Jason - Lt. Hanley
Jack Hogan- Kirby (Carried the B.A.R.)
??-Cage ( Wore Beret,spoke French)
??- Doc (Morphine Anyone?)
?? Littlejohn (Big Guy)
All kinds of guest stars..Charles Bronson,Frank Gorshin,Keenan Wynn, Tom Skerritt,Mickey Rooney, Lee Marvin,James Coburn,Leonard Nimoy,Warren Oates,Hans Gudegast (from Rat Patrol-AKA Victor Newman)...The list goes on & on
As far as Rat Patrol goes I have a bunch on tape (off TV) but haven't watched them in a Long time...Guess I'll dig one out now :)
Click Here
Anyway back to topic
Bring on the DVD's ..I'd buy them in a Heartbeat

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
Thanks for the link Gordon. I havent seen them in years and wouldnt even mind gettin VHS copies for the mean time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks