Hey Fox not everyone is into piracy!

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Randy B A, Jul 16, 2003.

1. Randy B A

Randy B A Supporting Actor

I called Fox studios to see if I can get the cover scans for the Bruce Lee Master collection since it was released in keepcases now and I bought it when they released it in the crappy cardboard fold out case. Man you have to spread that thing across a table just to get at the discs. They told me they can't send out scans because of piracy concerns. Are people really pirating these movies that much? I would even be willing to send them the origional packaging if that is what it takes to prove that I am an honest person. [​IMG] too Fox.

I will think twice B4 I ad another fox title to my collection.

2. Parker Clack

Parker Clack Schizophrenic Man

Parker
    Randy:

No studio is going to send you original cover scans for released product. So I guess you won't be buying any future DVDs then. [​IMG] And yes people really do pirate their products that much.

Maybe if you said that you would send them your original packaging to exchange for a replacement they would go for that. I am not sure.

Parker

3. Randy B A

Randy B A Supporting Actor

I Did make that offer, But they did not go for it. The rep just had this tone that if I wanted scans I must have pirated copies. Anyway Universal made the box and extra disc available for those who already bought the first two discs. I just think that if the studios change packaging from an inferrior material they should at least allow consumers the chance to purchase the new packaging like Universal did.