Hey, did I miss the Mutant X topic here???

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jerome Grate, Oct 12, 2001.

1. Jerome Grate

Jerome Grate Cinematographer

I watched it las Saturday and I thought not bad especially the action scenes and it rocks with Logic 7 and satellite.
    ------------------
    ONCE, I CONSIDERED SPARING YOUR RETCHED LITTLE PLANET CYBERTRON, NOW.., YOU SHALL WITNESS IT'S
    DISMEMBERMENT...

2. Mark Wolverton

Mark Wolverton Stunt Coordinator

So far I like this show too. Its not like there is a whole lot of decent TV to watch anyway. Though this season is better than the past few.
    If they do it right. Mutant X can be a big hit. It just takes good writting.
    ------------------
    Mark W
    "I like to watch."
    Chauncy Gardner - Being There -

3. Thomas D

Thomas D Stunt Coordinator

I turned it off after the first half hour. The show seems to focus on slow-motion shots, camera work, and transition sequences to the next scene in an attempt to distract the viewer from the actual story.
    It was a horrible half-hour. And this is from a man who really likes Howard Chaykin.
    ------------------
    Support the Home Theater Forum -- Buy Something!
    Visit Planet Earth (and other tourist traps), my daily webcomic!

4. Marc Carra

Marc Carra Supporting Actor

I'm with Thomas, although I actually sat throgh the whole thing. Too much style and not enough substance. And what's up with some of the scenes? There are no extras walking around anywhere, like the bar,and the big building at the end. Every place looked deserted. Could they not afford extras? Oh, and then there's the one older guy (scientist , I think), who ended most of his sentances with "Ay". I know this is a Canadian production, but lets try not to make it sound like the Beachcombers!!
    Marc.

5. Norm

Norm Cinematographer

Norm
    Darn, I didn't even know it was on yet!
    ------------------
    [​IMG]
    Christopher Reeve Paralysis Foundation
    http://apacure.org/