What's new

Hey all (1 Viewer)

Jerry Horne

Auditioning
Real Name
Mischa
New member here. Hello. I'm researching to buy a new TV for starters - hope to pick y'all brains.

Jason Charlton

Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason Charlton
Welcome! We always love seeing new members stop by.

We have a dedicated sub-forum for display devices (under Home Theater Hardware) and there are some very knowledgeable folks that frequent those areas.

Anything in particular you're looking for? If you start a thread, you should be ready to have folks ask you your budget, room size, and what sort of lighting you have in the room (i.e. if it has LOTS of windows and is really bright vs. mostly closed off and can be dark almost all the time...)

Of course, it always starts off as "just" a new TV, but then the nice big picture usually deserves some nice, big sound to go with it, and by then the snowball is picking up momentum, and before you know it, you'll have threads in all areas of the forum!

Good luck in your search - I'll probably "see" you around the forums!

Jason

Jerry Horne

Auditioning
Real Name
Mischa
Thanks for the welcome! I'm checking out the forum right now and will pose my question soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks