What's new

Heroes Season 2 thread (2 Viewers)

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
Re the casting news, most peculiar: how can blond-haired blue eyed "Sark" play a Japanese samurai? OK, even if he isn't blond and blue-eyed (I can't remember from Alias, I just recall he was blond, but that could be from a bottle) he isn't Japanese, or at least "oriental".

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Great news! Can't wait to see how that bit of casting develops on the show.

I figure it's time to start off a season 2 Heroes thread (splitting off the casting tidbits from the season 1 thread), even though we're a month or so away from its premiere episode.

Just to add more casting news

Nichelle Nichols (Uhura on Star Trek) is also signed for an arc spanning a handful of episodes.

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
And all of the Heroes with telepathic powers will be forced into a government agency, run by a guy played by Walter Keonig.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Consider me drooling. :)

Awesome casting news, they've got to give Kristen
a super power! You cannot hire Veronica Mars and not give her a super power, it's against the rules. :)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Holy shit! The mystery person joined the cast and nobody told me!

:eek:

You can't see it, but this is my over-the-moon face.

Not really sure why this is a spoiler, though.

Michael Harris

Screenwriter

I personally don't think that casting news is spoiler territory but there are those who do, hence the caution of using spoiler tags. Knowing that someone is in the cast just makes me want to watch it more. Spoiler territory would be knowing plot revealing points about their character.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
That's how I see it. If the name instantly had meaning in relation to the plot, it would be a potential problem. Like, "Michelle Rodriguez is rejoining the cast of Lost!" That would be a big spoiler (and, I just made it up, so stop throwing things). On the other hand, if I said "Laura Vandervoort is joining the cast of Smallville!" that wouldn't be a spoiler at all *unless* I told you who she was playing.

I'm really late to this party, though, and just learned about the first cast addition from the first post. Cool. Loved to hate this person on the last show this person was frequently on. I can totally see spoilers on this one, because of the character involved. Kind of a shocker.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I understand about the spoiler issue, but ya know what, i've been here for 9 years now and i'm still not sure when I should use them so when I see others do it, I do it.

I make no personal judgement calls in regards to spoilers anymore. ;)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Regarding Petrelli brothers:

Considering they are both in the cast list this year, we have to assume both alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks