What's new

Here's a peak at 'PREDATORS'... (1 Viewer)

Brandon Conway

captveg
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brandon Conway
Looks fairly good, IMO. I like the first film (who doesn't, really?), but after that the series is fairly weak. This should be better than all of those easily.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Predator is, no question, one of the best Sci-fi films ever. No Predator type film will ever top it. That said, this looks like it will be entertaining.

ScottJH

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scott
Will be checking this out in theaters. ***Crosses fingers*** Perfect opportunity for Fox to release the Predator Blu-Ray we should have gotten in the first place(50GB AVC encode w/ all the special features).

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Dang it, the clip has been removed. Went to the website and it is showing the 18th for the official teaser trailer. So I guess I will have to wait and see. Read what it is supposed to be about. Could be good......

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Hell yeah!

EDIT: I just read that Derek Mears will be playing one of the Predators, you might know him best as playing Jason in the 2009 Friday the 13th.

Kinda short, though, Predators are biologically large creatures.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks