What's new

Here's a new wrinkle...Denon versus Rotel (1 Viewer)

mackie

Supporting Actor

Probably the best bit of advice in the whole thread... Do some research, go listen to as many options as possible, and buy the one you like the best.

Rick Westfall

Stunt Coordinator
UPDATE!

As I mentioned above, I decided on the Denon 2807 mainly because the room is intended to be a HT room. Little if any music listening will occur. I finally set everything up thie weekend and am waiting on the ceiling mount for my projector so at the moment it's sitting on a table in the back center of the room. The Denon took a while to set up, but that auto eq is greatness! Takes all the guesswork out of it. Once you dive into the manual and figure out all it has to offer, it doesn't take a genius to get it set up.

Final analysis....AWESOME! I went with the HTD speakers (level 3). At some point I'll upgrade the HTD sub to a HSU or SVS, but $$ was scarce by the time I bought everything else. I would highly recommend the Denon 2807 if you are in the $900 range for a receiver.

Thanks again for all your input. I'm having fun now!

Rick

sammy Leo

Auditioning
Real Name
sammy Leo

Hey buddy do you know which DAC's does the rotel use especially in their rsx1550? thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks