What's new

Here we go; SVS 20-39 ISD + 500W amp vs. Hsu VTF-3. (1 Viewer)

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Thanks for the review Chung.
Please Don't Ban Me!
As long as we all play by the rules, you won't have to worry about me canning anyone. :) I am looking forward to the controlled test between the the VTF-3 and whichever SVS sub it is that is a match in price. I really hope this comparison can be done in order to silence these continuous debates.

ClaudeL

Stunt Coordinator
I dont know if Im right but here is what I think about those who should buy an HSU VTF-3 or an SVS.
Those who demands high punchy accurate tight musicall bass, especially in techno/dance boom boom song (bass >40 Hz), they should look for the VTF-3. In max output mode, this should be a real beast. It also can handles low notes with accuracy but still.... those who prefer low earthquake bass for home theatre, or even big bass impact with music, and for the best value, they should look for SVS. Well, I dont own both of these subs but from reading many reviews, (notice that none has done a true objective review of the HSU), but its what I understood. I dont know if Im biased but well, I just wrote my thoughts :D I think that everyone can fall in love with an SVS or an HSU. Everyone has different tastes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks