What's new

Here is an easy one. (1 Viewer)

Paul D Young

Second Unit
Please help with the title of this song. It will be really easy if you can tell what the heck I'm talking about because you probably hear it all the time. I think I just heard it in a car commercial today. I heard the song a million times but never knew what is was called or who it was by. It sounds like Chicago's "Saturday In The Park" or "25 or 6 To 4" type of stuff to me. It is probably just about as old. The song is based around a horn riff. I dont know much of the lyrics but I'm going to take a guess right here (by the way, the lyrics in parentheses are the backround lyrics which repeat what the lead singer is singing). He is really belting it out and the music pauses for the last line of the refrain:

(remember I am guessing at the lyrics so they may not be exact)

Cause I love ya (love Ya)

Need ya (need ya)

Got ta (got ta)

Have ya (have ya)

[the music pauses here for the last line:]

Thank god almighty I need your love

[Horns come back in big time.]

Sorry for the weak desciption, but if I could do better then I'd probably know what is was called.

Paul D Young

Second Unit
Thank you very much. I love this forum. I go to bed wondering who a song is by and I wake up and find out.

By the way, here is a correction of the lyrics for posterity:

By now I'm sure you know

that I love ya (love Ya)

I Need ya (need ya)

I want ta, got ta have you child

[the music pauses here for the last line:]

Great god in heaven you know I love you

[Horns come back in big time.]

Aw ya know I do!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks