What's new

Pre-Order Here Comes Peter Cottontail (1971) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
817z5slQXqL._SX522_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

MONSTOYS

Grip
Real Name
ROB
Does anyone know if this is complete?
I've heard it's edited?
I want to upgrade from dvd but of course, only if complete.
Hope someone would know.
Thanks in advance.
Rob

MONSTOYS

Grip
Real Name
ROB
Wow....What a disappointment.
Thanks so much for letting me know.
How disappointing indeed!
Blessings. Rob

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Honestly, are we back to the days where nobody checks these things before slapping them on to a disc? I bought it but hadn't looked at it. Sure enough--it's about 43 min whereas the old dvd is 51 min. The amazon ad is also quite wrong. They are saying 51 in. with a host of extras. I believe their specs are referring to a quite old dvd release, not the current blu release.

Do we ever have any luck in getting Universal to recall things, or should I just give the disc to some kid and forget about it...

darkrock17

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andrew McClure
Honestly, are we back to the days where nobody checks these things before slapping them on to a disc? I bought it but hadn't looked at it. Sure enough--it's about 43 min whereas the old dvd is 51 min. The amazon ad is also quite wrong. They are saying 51 in. with a host of extras. I believe their specs are referring to a quite old dvd release, not the current blu release.

Do we ever have any luck in getting Universal to recall things, or should I just give the disc to some kid and forget about it...

If this was the 2000's Universal might do a recall, but since it's 2020 not a chance. Cut your loss and see if you can find either the original DVD from 2002 or the HD Master from 2010.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks