What's new

Here Comes Mr. Jordan (1 Viewer)

Larry Bevil

Second Unit
This film was made in 1941 by Columbia. But, I just saw the movie on Turner Classic movies. So, am not sure who owns this title. It was an excellent movie and would love to get this one on dvd.

FrankXS

Second Unit
Larry
I have posted this title,Here Comes Mr. Jordan, on several request lists. Columbia needs to look at this title, The More The Merrier and other 1930'/1940's titles. I enjoy Rita Hayworth, but recently they seem to find only her titles to bring to DVD from that era. Another Columbia classic which needs a DVD release is the John Barrymore/Jean Harlow early 1930's comedy Twentieth Century .

Larry Bevil

Second Unit
Frank
Yes, I agree. I would hope that Columbia would pay more attention to movies from the 30's, 40's, and 50's. I also enjoy seeing Rita Hayworth in movies as she was certainly one of the most beautiful women in the movies. I have the title Down To Earth with Rita, but haven't gotten around to watching it yet. I understand it has a similar theme to Here Comes Mr. Jordan. I'm giving preference to releases of the older movies on dvd these days rather than the new movies.

Brian McHale

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian McHale
I thought I'd resurrect his old thread. Any chance this classic is coming to DVD any time soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks