What's new

Here Come the Brides- Season 2 (1 Viewer)

ChrisALM

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
I am very happy to hear that Shout is releasing Season 2 of Here Come the Brides. I had more or less given up hope on this series being completed, so this is a nice surprise.

JannMc

Auditioning
Real Name
Juaqyna
Hello, Jack Best Buy has HCTB Season 2 coming out in Feb 2012. JannMc

Professor Echo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glen
Originally Posted by Gary OS

Great to see this show finally see completion. I know Glen, in particular, is a big fan of this one and is surely happy about this news.

Gary "thanks, Shout Factory!" O.

Just saw this post now, Gary, so sorry for the late response, but your conjecture is accurate. My gf and I really enjoyed the first season and have been patiently waiting for a second season release ever since. Even though I had watched it as a kid, my memories of it were dim, so it was quite a pleasant surprise experiencing it pretty much anew. It remains one of those releases that rather boggles my expectations over how and why it did get released, given that on the surface it doesn't seem to have any cache anywhere deserving of a commercial release. Whatever the reason and whomever the mysterious supporters in the industry, I'm glad it did make it and now especially happy it will be completed thanks to SHOUT.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I got this on Tuesday. Wow, it looks fantastic. Shout did a great job with the packaging. 6 discs in a clear standard size dvd case.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks