What's new

Help =) (1 Viewer)

Khoa Tran

Supporting Actor
Hey, well i'm in a dilemma....here i just bought a NAD C320BEE to replace my yamaha amp....this thing is gonna cost me 300 bucks and i did an a/b comparison and the NAD wins out by a few things...the midrange is clearer, i can feel the bass pump out and the sound is so much more realistic compared to the yamaha's airy sound....i've been debating so long and i can't decide whether to keep it or not! i have til the end of the week to make my decision....also the NAD seems to power these speakers effortlessly...they make the sound seem natural where the yamaha seems to strain at higher volumes....i know it seems like i've answered my own question but i just don't know if it's worth it!....you know the NAD just beats it by so much i dont know how to make up my mind! thanks guys! this is the best place on earth!

Khoa Tran

Supporting Actor
oh it's an old yamaha prologic receiver...surprisingly the manual says 80 watts per channel at 0.015% and it's made in japan too....

i still don't know guys!

i need one REALLy good reason why!
i could say so many reasons why the NAD is better but it just doesn't all add up....
is it maybe i was expecting an improvement such as when i got new speakers?

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member

Because you like it?

Seriously, if you're that impressed with the NAD get it. (I remember when the company debuted way back when with its original 3020 integrated two-channel amplifier. The company earned a reputation for good value at a good price.)

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
I'm looking into NAD myself for a replacement of my current amps. Very good brand, excellent design, much quality for value!

But the final decision (including the inner life your wallet) can only be yours!

Cees

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
I'm pretty much decided on that same integrated for my 2-channel system. Keep it! Reviewers everywhere are falling all over themselves singing its praises!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks