What's new

Help with Xbox Live games on the 360 (1 Viewer)

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I've got my Xbox 360 set up to play multiplayer games online. My son wants to play some of the games online, but I'd like to be able to turn off the 'voices' from the others who are playing online. Is there a global option on the Xbox or is this a game by game setting?

RichardK

Second Unit
i believe you a have global mute option.. and without looking, i think it is in the personal settings area...from the dashboard hit the big 'X' on the control and you will get to the personal settings option...or it might be in the gamer settings area...select your gamertag pic and hit A. i cant double check until tomorrow AM.... good luck. also be sure and select the gamer type you are ...dont remember which is the most 'family' friendly...

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I'll check that out here in a few minutes. I'm pretty sure I've got it set to 'Family'.

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Worked. I found it under communications and just changed it so only 'friends' could communicate. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks