1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with using GW 60" LCD With Computer

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Eric_Connelly, Dec 21, 2003.

1. Eric_Connelly

Eric_Connelly Second Unit

I know there is a section for this but not too many read this, I've posted 2 questions regarding it and have had no luck with an answer.

I'm hoping someone here has tried this and gotten it to work, or knows how to get it to work. Here is a copy of the second post I made in the HTPC section.

2. Eric_Connelly

Eric_Connelly Second Unit

Nobody?

I'm a pretty good net detective but have found nothing what so ever on making this work.

Someone must have tried it before.

I guess I'll do some egging on for the LCD proponents, here is a reason to buy DLP, no problems plugging right into a Samsung DLP [​IMG]

Thanks

3. Marc Carra

Marc Carra Supporting Actor

I'm using 1920x1080i on my Radeon 9500 card, using a VGA to component adaptor, and it looks amazing on my GWIII 60". I haven't tried DVI yet. I had powerstrip already setup from my previous Panasonic CRT RPTV, and the same settings work great on the Sony GWIII.

Marc.

4. Mike Wilk

Mike Wilk Stunt Coordinator

There are a long series of threads on avsforum about connecting the GWIII to a pc. Some have reported success but it seemed the majority of those were using ATI vs. Nvidia cards. It also seems the Sammy DLP are more PC friendly.
    YMMV