What's new

Help with using GW 60" LCD With Computer (1 Viewer)

Eric_Connelly

Second Unit
I know there is a section for this but not too many read this, I've posted 2 questions regarding it and have had no luck with an answer.

I'm hoping someone here has tried this and gotten it to work, or knows how to get it to work. Here is a copy of the second post I made in the HTPC section.

Eric_Connelly

Second Unit
Nobody?

I'm a pretty good net detective but have found nothing what so ever on making this work.

Someone must have tried it before.

I guess I'll do some egging on for the LCD proponents, here is a reason to buy DLP, no problems plugging right into a Samsung DLP :)

Thanks

Marc Carra

Supporting Actor
I'm using 1920x1080i on my Radeon 9500 card, using a VGA to component adaptor, and it looks amazing on my GWIII 60". I haven't tried DVI yet. I had powerstrip already setup from my previous Panasonic CRT RPTV, and the same settings work great on the Sony GWIII.

Marc.

Mike Wilk

Stunt Coordinator
There are a long series of threads on avsforum about connecting the GWIII to a pc. Some have reported success but it seemed the majority of those were using ATI vs. Nvidia cards. It also seems the Sammy DLP are more PC friendly.
YMMV

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks