Help with unreleased movie "Penn & Teller Get Killed"

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Nikki_Walsh, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Nikki_Walsh

Nikki_Walsh Auditioning

Hi all,
    I'm new to this forum (been visiting the site for years), and I was wondering if anyone had any advice for me. I've started an e-mail campaign to get Warner Brothers to release Penn & Teller Get Killed on DVD, and I really have no idea if it's doing any good or not. I've been having people send their e-mails to [email protected] but we all just get the same form letter back, saying they don't know when anything is coming out but the request has been noted. I'm just wondering if anyone has any idea how many e-mails they have to get before they'll consider it worth releasing, or if anyone has a better e-mail address for us to send our requests to.

Thanks for reading,
    Nikki

2. ChristopherDAC

ChristopherDAC Producer

Just a suggestion, but regular old Postal Service mail might be a better way to go. A letter, even a postcard makes more of an impression than an eMail, maybe because somebody had to spend a little time and effort (even if it is only a 23 cent stamp).

3. Nikki_Walsh

Nikki_Walsh Auditioning

thanks, I'll certainly give that a try. [​IMG]

4. John Kilduff

John Kilduff Screenwriter

I wrote a page on this movie for The 80s Movies Rewind. If there are any webpages on this movie, you can link to my review.

I want this movie on DVD also and the more we can promote, the better.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

Is this the one where they dress up as plumbers?