What's new

help with 'sleigh ride' version (1 Viewer)

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
whats the version of 'sleigh ride' that is instrumental, but starts out with a few quick guitar riffs? almost sounds like a 60s song, surfing song or something. could have sworn i heard those same riffs in a movie, then i heard it on the muzak in a restaurant the other day, and its been bugging me ever since. someone help please!

CJ

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
nobody? i hope i got the right song, maybe it isnt sleigh ride...anyway, someone out there must know, i hope..

CJ

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
I've heard the version of which you speak. It was played this past Thursday on a college station by me (during the big snow storm) but they haven't posted their playlists for that day yet. In a few more days, I should be able to help.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
ah, thank you very much, i heard it during the snow storm as well. i look forward to seeing what the results are, thanks again.

CJ

Anthony Hom

Supporting Actor
The Ventures do have a version of Sleigh Ride that is a mix of Sleigh ride and Walk Don't run. find it on the Ventures Christmas album, available during the holidays at most Tower Records.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
heard it in american pie, probably when jim is running back and forth from his house to finch's house.

CJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks