What's new

Help with NCAA 2002 Football (1 Viewer)

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
I've been playing this game for quite some time now. I've won a national championship every year for five years now. But I've come to the conclusion there are certain plays that don't work.
1. How do I get the halfback screen to work?
- Guards and tackles seem to refuse to pull to setup the screen. Anybody figured out how this play works?
2. How do I get the Hook and ladder to work?
- I can't even do this play in practice!!!
3. How do I raise the school music volume?
------------------
"I don't know, Marge. Trying is the first step towards failure." - Homer J. Simpson
"Stranger things have happened..." - Wes Deskins
"It's not Pikeville, Kentucky. It's Pikevool!!! And it's not Louisville, it's Loolvool!!! Get it right, damnit!!!"
My DVD Collection

Rob Varto

Supporting Actor
1) You can't
2) You can't
3) You can't
It's that simple... even though its a great game, it does have some AI deficiencies. If you're lucky, you may complete the pass to the HB for a minimal gain but I've never had luck with it myself.

Matty B

Stunt Coordinator
Can I ask you what level you are playing at? I couldn't win worth CRAP on All American, I had to play at the Heisman level, and I win the national championship every year my team simulates it's way into the title :) Im MUCH more interested in the recruiting aspects of the game than the actual play.

Rob Varto

Supporting Actor
I play at Heisman level and it's somewhat competitive. The problem is that there are money plays. Out patterns work 99% of the time and that takes away from the game. I know people will say not to use those plays, but come on, if you can't run out patterns, what is the point?
Anyways, if you win too much, try going up a level and adjust the sliders. I think I literally have my defensive sliders all the way over to the right and my offensive pretty much in the middle. For the computer, I have the defense sliders way down and offense sliders in the middle. It is so much more fun when you lose every so often or pull out a game in the waning minutes of the 4th quarter.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Can I ask you what level you are playing at
First Four Years - Varsity
Fifth Year - All-American
I guess I'm going to Heisman next year.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know, Marge. Trying is the first step towards failure." - Homer J. Simpson
"Stranger things have happened..." - Wes Deskins
"It's not Pikeville, Kentucky. It's Pikevool!!! And it's not Louisville, it's Loolvool!!! Get it right, damnit!!!"
My DVD Collection

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks