What's new

Help with my Mits WS-65869 (1 Viewer)

Scott Goldsmith

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know what might be causing this problem. When I am watching a DVD or TV, sometimes during a certain angle or schene, the picture will get all distorted at the very top part only, kind of twist the image to the left, but the bottom half is normal, and when the schene changes it goes away and it's all fine, if that same view of the schene comes back it will distort again. For example, during the Matrix Reloaded, when Neo is talking with the Architect towards the end and they show them both from the side, the top part of the TV gets messed up and distorted like I describe, and when the schene changes it goes away, then it comes back to the same view and it comes back. Any idea what the hell this is??

I am using the new Monster Cable THX component cables, hooked up correctly too. Do you think it's heat that is causing it. It will do it more when I have been watching it for a while.

Thanks in advance.

BrianP

Supporting Actor
I am not an expert on this subject but I would think it is not the the cables since you mention it does it when watching televison. Sounds like a problem with the television itself.

Scott Goldsmith

Stunt Coordinator
Awesome, just want I wanted :) j/k I have an extended warranty, I just don't want to have to use it, I can get money back from it if I never use any of it, but my TV is more important!! :) Thanks for the reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks