What's new

Help with JBLti10kbe speakers (1 Viewer)

kostas

Auditioning
I'm setting up my HT and I just got a deal too good to ignore. Problem is I never heard those speakers? Are the any good? The will be used for cinema use only.(dedicated room with much space!)
The whole set-up will be powered by Mcintosh amplifiers and the idea is to use the same type of speakers for all channels in a 7:1 system.
Of course L&R surround will be some dipolar speakers propably from B&W and 2 sub's propably the velodyne HGS-18).

Any input will be greatly appreciated!

Kostas

Phil Iturralde

Screenwriter
FYI: November 3, 1999 - JBL Ti10K LOUDSPEAKER WINS PRESTIGIOUS ATHENAEUM MUSEUM GOOD DESIGN® AWARD

The GOOD DESIGN competition is the oldest and most important design competition worldwide. It was founded in Chicago in 1950 by Edgar J. Kaufmann, Jr., along with American and modern-design pioneering greats Eero Saarinen, Charles and Ray Eames, Alexander Girard, George Nelson, Florence Knoll, Harry Bretoia, Finn Juhl and Russel Wright. The jury of noted design-industry experts based their decisions on aesthetic criteria measuring innovation, form, materials, construction, concept, function, and utility.

Brett DiMichele

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brett
Phil,

So they won an award based on how they look.... Maybe they
should instead shoot for awards based on how they sound???

Call me Crazy!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks