help with finding canvas painting/picture FULLSIZE **

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by CoreyAC, Sep 29, 2006.

1. CoreyAC

CoreyAC Stunt Coordinator

Okay i want a full size painting to fit over top of my couch in my living room...

i know i will hear some crap but i am interested in a scarface photo...preferrably more of the sedate phots...i.e. like the one where he is sitting at the table after he gets hit at that club by frankie's "goons" and pays him a visit..

anyway does anyone know of where i could get something like this??? I found a place a while back over in europe that had something like this but i can no longer find the information...also was more interested in something that maybe didn't have to come across the water...

this may be the wrong area to post this but any help, direction or guidance is appreciated!!!

2. BrianMB

BrianMB Agent

3. CoreyAC

yes something like that...only instead of a poster i would want it on a canvas...it could even be different colors...i specifically like the scene mentioned b/c of the colors in his shirt, the background etc etc...but yea that would work too!

but full size canvas as opposed to a poster. thanks!!!

4. CoreyAC

http://www.artisu.com/

this gives an idea of what i mean if anyone knows anywhere to find it...i guess it's called "pop art" i'd prefer more realistic look of painting but i guess this could work for me too.